Saturday, July 13, 2019

Stuff and stuff

Sad day today, one of the singers who worked with On Site Opera has died from cancer.  It's hard to know what to do or say, I only met him the one time we had him create a role in a new opera.  He was a lovely man, with a great voice and character.  I didn't know he had cancer till last week. 

So no, I can't "own" it.  But I still feel the loss, and can only imagine how his family must feel.  So probably best to keep my mouth shut, right?

This is #4 for me in 2019.  Two clients, one former client, and now one of our singers.  Our singers are family. 

Which I suppose is why some part of me wants to own this, but it's not mine.

Going back to the birds, as an antidote.

Carolina Wren, I think.  That's what Merlin thinks, too.  Little guy with a big voice....yeah, there I go.  I'll call him the Bob Wren, as a memorial.


No comments:

Post a Comment