Saturday, August 3, 2019

Old homestead

Not mine, of course.  My house is nothing special, and in fact, is rather blah.

This is a house near here, old, and not terribly well maintained.  As far as I can tell, only a very lovely older gentleman lives there, anymore.  I could only wish to be able to afford to buy the place, when he is done with it.  Little chance of that, it will go for a lot more money than I could ever dream of.  And will be knocked down, and the acreage sold off, and a whole passel of McMansions built in its place.  I hope I'm no longer here when that happens.

Anyhow, the front entrance:


And part of the patio out the back:


The patio is multi-level. and I think there's a creek at the bottom, tho I can't get close enough to tell for sure.

It could be a nice place to do an opera.  But that won't happen.  It's a cultural wasteland around here.


No comments:

Post a Comment