Friday, August 9, 2013

the more I work, the behinder I get

Just looked at the time, it's already afternoon and I feel like I've gotten nothing done.  Except going to the post office, the bank, and the grocery store, and buying gas for the car, and opening all the mail, and calling several people....

I guess life expands to fill the time available.  I need to start making reservations with myself so I can have actual time to sit down and do real work. 

Hot-ish and very very humid here today, the sun is trying to come out, but while I was zooming around doing things this morning, it was raining in isolated spots.  Local showers, literally.  It's been cooler lately, so it feels crummy being back at hot-ish and the humidity is a killer. 

Maybe over the weekend I can get some work done, and put up some pictures, I've been doing random pictures of odd things and haven't had a chance to upload them anywhere.  I'm so tired by the time I get home in the evenings, I can't do much more than fall into bed, then I can't fall asleep.  Need to get back to something regular and normal.  Anything regular and normal.  Tired of the new normal, give me back my old normal.  PLEASE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment