Friday, May 6, 2016

I owe you all something here....

It's been a couple of weeks now since the move.  I got totally over exhausted in the process, then had a wait to get my internet set up, and it's sort of here but not really what I wanted due to the Verizon strike.  So it's still transitional.

But here I am, sort of basically settled into the new place.  Pablo has staked his territories - he has a lot of them - and I still have zillions of boxes to unpack, but the basics are unpacked.  This past week I've been sick with a stomach thing, likely from all the exhaustion and stress and what-all.  So I've worked a little, unpacked a little, and spent an awful lot of time in the bathroom.

Anyway, here are a few pics of the new place.






 
It's small, and cozy, and not quite set up to where it will eventually be, but you get the gist of it. I think it will suit us just fine.  Pablo is considering it home, now.  I guess I am, too.


2 comments: