Sunday, May 8, 2016

Visitors last evening

So from now on I will take a camera with me wherever I go, even if it's just out in the back yard to de-pee Pablo.  We had seven deer last evening, fortunately on the other side of the fence, munching the much more expensive landscaping of the neighbor back there.  Naturally, I did not have camera or phone with me.  Pablo of course took up his best defensive posture and barked his tuchas off, and I noted that the deer did not seem to feel threatened by him (don't tell him that), they just took their time and sauntered off, gracefully trotting around the BMW and Mercedes (some kind of convertible) parked in the driveway back there.  I guess those people can afford to have the deer fleet munch their landscape.

Guy across the street told me there are also foxes.  That must be why the neighborhood behind me is called Fox Hill.

You learn something new everyday.


No comments:

Post a Comment