Monday, January 20, 2014

snow again?

Supposedly snow is coming tomorrow.  At the moment, there is nothing even close to us, so I'm not sure where this is going to come from.  But we'll see.  The good news, so far, is the governator hasn't declared a state of panic yet.  Last time it snowed he declared a state of panic two days prior to the storm, which then didn't add up to anything near what he had everybody afraid of.  His new motto:  Scareder than the Storm.

Going to work in any event.  I need to make some actual money, for a change.  I'll take my shovel, put it in the back of the car.  That ought to keep the snow away.  Having an umbrella in the car usually works to keep the rain away.  Worth a try, anyhow.

Today was a work at home day, I actually got some stuff done, then took Pablo for his annual check up, lube and oil change.  He got a shot (distemper, etc), he got weighed (7 lbs even), and he needs his teeth cleaned, which will have to wait till I have some money coming in, it costs a lot more than me having my teeth cleaned.

After the vet we went to the dog park (aka the DP), which was mobbed, it being a bank holiday and reasonably not too awful out, except it's always windy at the DP.  He spent an hour avidly racing about with some buddies.  When we got home, he went to sleep in his big dog cave.  All tuckered out.  You know what they say, a tired dog is a good dog.

And a tired Mom is a good Mom, I suppose.  On which note, to bed I go.  Long day ahead, judging by the weather forecast.

No comments:

Post a Comment