Sunday, March 9, 2014

Newest member of the family

My Mom came in yesterday and said "We have a new member of the family!"  As far as I knew, nobody was pregnant, so I was clueless. 

Turns out my sister in California got a puppy!  Her name is Yuki, and she is a Sheep-doodle.  Really cute!  Poor Pablo is really out-sized by his relatives.  But he does like his girls on the large side, so he might like her, if he ever gets to actually meet her.  We'll see.


Naturally, the way my Mom sees it, this is all my fault.  I started the family on cats, long, long ago, and everybody pretty much has or has had cats since then.  In fact, Yuki has two cat-siblings.  So then once I started dogs, everybody is doomed to follow.  Granted, it's taken quite a while, I got my first dog in 2000.  But I expect, or rather, Mom expects, there will be more dogs to come.  We'll see.

At least she likes dogs now.  She used to be afraid of them.  Pablo cured her of that.  They're out taking a walk right now - four walks with me weren't enough for him today.

Welcome to the family, Yuki!


No comments:

Post a Comment