Friday, July 12, 2013

got the flooring for the kitchen

With a little bit of luck, it ought to be installed tomorrow, my handy dudes will be here bright and early to get on the case.  It will be nice to be able to walk in the kitchen without sticking to the floor.  And to put my kitchen back together, so I can cook and actually sit down to eat there again.  Right now it looks like a tornado hit it.

I'm tired of having people working on my house.  I just want to be left alone.  We're close to done with the first floor, one more bedroom to paint, and reassembling the kitchen.  Then there's the upstairs.  I don't even want to think about that yet. 

And when it's all done, we need to paint the stairs.  I think if we do that first, it'll get mucked up when we do the upstairs work.  Gotta get the ducks in order.  So the stairs are the last thing on the list. 

Still trying to run out of projects before I run out of money.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment