Sunday, July 14, 2013

kitchen floor is almost done

It needs details finished, and the closets, and we decided to do the laundry area while we're at it.  But the bulk of the work is done.  We all got sorta silly from the glue fumes this afternoon....

Here is is with the new sub-floor installed.  Even that looked a lot better than the old carpet.  Who on earth puts carpet in a kitchen?

The new floor.  I think it makes the space look bigger.  My mother says if I get rid of the clutter, it will look even bigger.  Well, I can only do so many things at one time, so the clutter is staying until after the work is all done.

Pablo approves.  And no, I didn't choose it because it matches the dog.  Purely a coincidence.  Honest.



2 comments:

  1. Thanks! This has actually been years in the thinking, not being able to decide what to do. Feels good to get it done, finally!

    ReplyDelete