Sunday, July 21, 2013

Sunday nite, still no rain

Last evening's rumbling was just an empty threat.  Cooler today, but still no rain, and the humidity is still way up there in the stratosphere. 

Laundry is back together and got a good workout today, four loads, which is a lot for me.  Made several bags of trash, and filled my recycling can to the rim.  Still have a bag full of catalogs and magazines to go, but I can tie those up separately, they don't have to fit in the can.

Don't I have an exciting life?  No wonder I get depressed on Sunday nite...something about looking forward to another week of the sos.  That's same old stuff, for those who don't know.  Can I be bored now?

OTOH, I'm still cleaning up after the last time we had some real excitement around here - Oct 29.  So maybe being bored isn't so awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment